An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Vancouver and Vancouver Island, packed with insider tips and ideas, color maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pullout map--all designed to help you see the very best of Vancouver & Vancouver Island.
Admire spectacular scenery at Vancouver Island's rugged Long Beach, tiptoe across teetering Capilano Suspension Bridge, explore the UBC Museum of Anthropology, enjoy the historic streets of Victoria, shop at Granville Island's bustling Public Market, or head to Whistler for fantastic alpine skiing. From Top 10 restaurants to Top 10 things to do for free, discover the best of Vancouver and Vancouver Island with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Vancouver and Vancouver Island:
* Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
* Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Vancouver and Vancouver Island, including Stanley Park, Granville Island, Canada Place, Science World, Vancouver Art Gallery, the Royal British Columbia Museum, and more
* Free laminated pullout map of Vancouver and Vancouver Island, plus five color neighborhood maps
* In-depth neighborhood guides explore Vancouver and Vancouver Island's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
* Color-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
* Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop, and sightsee, plus useful transportation, visa, and health information
* Color maps help you navigate with ease
* Covers Downtown Vancouver, Vancouver Waterfront, Gastown, Chinatown, South Granville, Yaletown, West Vancouver, North Vancouver, Long Beach, Victoria, and more
Staying for longer as part of a bigger trip to Canada? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Canada.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 Guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in more than 120 countries.