An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Montreal and Quebec City, packed with insider tips and ideas, color maps, and top 10 lists--all designed to help you see the very best of Montreal and Quebec City.
Explore Quebec City, visit Île d'Orléans, or if you're there in the cooler months, stop by the Quebec Winter Carnival. From top 10 festivals and events to the top 10 outdoor activities, this easy-to-use travel guide is packed with information to help you discover the very best of Montreal and Quebec City.
Inside Top 10 Montreal and Quebec City:
- Ten easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase Montreal and Quebec City's best attractions, covering Vieux-Montréal, Quebec City, Palace Royal, and many more
- Plus eight detailed area maps in color, marked with the top highlights and listings of the area
- In-depth neighborhood guides explore Montreal and Quebec City's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
- Color-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips, including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop, and sightsee, plus useful transportation, visa, and health information
- Color maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Vieux-Montréal and Vieux-Port, Downtown and Quartier Latin, Mont-Royal to Hochelaga-Maisonneuve, Excursions from Montreal and Quebec City
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to the region? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Canada.